Comments by Ferdinandwilliam
  1. 1

I am from Brooklyn.. I was cured from Herpes Virus  My fiancee left me when he found out I have Herpes Virus, I was so devastated and I almost took my life when I found out that the virus has no cure. I kept hoping for a miracle, I read a testimony on Fox news page where a patient with the Virus was cured with Herbal Medicine, at first I was discouraged by my family and friends that it was a scam, I decided to give the doctor a try, I contacted doctor Ahmed Usman with his official email which he replied and asked me few questions and method of preparation and after preparation he asked for my address and sent the Herbal medicine to me and with his prescription for 21 days I drank the Herbal medicine, when I was on the second bottle I found out that I no longer have night fever and frequent headaches where gone when I was done taking the Herbal medicine I went for test directed by the doctor and to my surprise my result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Please I urge you with the Virus to contact Doctor Ahmed Usman, he is great and trustworthy. His official email; drahmedusman5104@ gmail. com.  He said he can cure; Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid,  Painful menstruation, Liver and Heart diseases.